- Made with milk protein.
- Hair fall treatment.
- Promotes a healthy scalp and growth.
- Repairs damage.
- Rebuilds, strengthens and protects hair.
How To Use:
1. Apply conditioner: Pour a bit of conditioner into the palm of your hand.Run this through the ends of your hair, trying to apply it to every strand that you’re able. Your conditioner should be applied only to the ends of your hair. Putting conditioner near your scalp and roots can actually clog your follicles, and slow hair growth/increase oil production.
2. Let the conditioner set: This step is slightly optional; the longer you wait and allow your conditioner to set, the more it will be able to do to improve the health of your hair. If you’re in a rush, you can rinse it out nearly immediately after.
3. Rinse out the conditioner: Spend a few minutes rinsing out the conditioner; if your hair still feels ‘slippy’, then you haven’t gotten it all out. When your hair is smooth and no longer feels super slippery, then you’re done conditioning.
There are no reviews yet.