This hoya gets gorgeous flowers that are white and glossy. The plant usually forms a perfect ball shape of flowers with 20-25 flowers in each cluster. They have a nice fragrance. The leaves are green and thick; succulent-like and they have red edges.
- Sunlight: Medium to bright light.
- Water: 3 times a week.
- Fertilizer: Recommend slow-release intricate or organic Acquis organic lactobacillus fertilizer.
- Plant Size: approx. 20-30cm H (vary in sizes)
- Root ball Size: ø 8cm x 8cm H
- Pot Type: Plant comes in a hanging plastic pot with drainage hole.
Natural looking is very good.