- Soya Chunks Rich in Protein and Low in Fat. An excellent Vegan source of protein.
- Soya Chunks Can be used as a meat replacement; and in a variety of dishes to add more protein and body to the food.
- Soya Chunks is hygienically packed and undergoes stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms
- Cooking instructions: 1. To 1 cup soya granules, add 3 cups water in a pan 2. Add a pinch of salt (optional) and cook in an open pan for 2 minutes on medium flame 3. Rinse the cooked granules in cold water 2-3 times 4. Squeeze dry and add to your favourite recipes!
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a handy zipper stand-up pouch.