- Edible silver leaf is a silver product that can be used to decorate food.
- Edible silver leaf is used to bring a glamorous element to a dish. The flakes add a silver glimmer to the tops of candies and cupcakes.
- It is one of the world’s priciest foods, but considering it is real silver , the sheets and flakes are relatively inexpensive. It is important to buy quality silver leaf as cheaper versions contain impurities
- Edible silver leaf does not have any taste at all.
- This food decoration is only used for its luxurious and shiny appearance, and to add a festive and impressive touch to a dish.
- Edible silver leaf is mainly used in desserts and sometimes cocktails, but once in a while, it is part of a savory recipe, such as risotto and sushi, raising the dish to a more elegant and extravagant level
There are no reviews yet.